Many, many topics deserve attention these days. Unfortunately my attention is on all the things that remain to be done before next week. So here’s a preview of what I will be writing about when things calm down.
- The top Getty images of the year.
- Connecticut health is in better shape than most of the rest of the country.
- The conclusion of “Serial.”
- Sony can’t stop news organizations from publishing but may be able to claim damages if copyrights are violated.
- The “Job Description Generator” says the mogul I most resemble is Taylor Swift. Huh?
- My Sunday routine, borrowing the format from the NYTimes.
- The implosion at The New Republic.