Blog went on involuntary hiatus. Here’s a brief summary of what happened in more or less chrono order, except some stuff is on-going.
- The very early stages of a film project. Stay tuned.
- A wonderful appreciation dinner for the hospital volunteers.
- Preparing for a Connecticut Library Association presentation about the veterans’ writing workshop.
- Walking some miles for the Twain-Twichell hike.
- Dealing with book contracts.
- Reading a manuscript submitted by one of the veterans.
- Reading Gateway to Freedom. That will be a “what I’m Reading Now” as soon as my brain is functioning again.
- A delightful break at Tea Roses with friend who fell in love with this refuge from the chaos of life.. Kudos to Peggi for five years!
- The mayor’s black-tie charity ball.
- A painful afternoon at the dentist, which included seven XRays and much pounding on my jaw/skull to fit the implant and add the crown.
Something of substance will follow.