In an effort to overcome the depression, anxiety, frustration, and anger of these past days, I revisited some websites and links for spiritual restoration. Here’s what I found:
- St. James Labyrinth: There are a number of these around the country.
- Chakra meditation: the Fourth with a focus on the heart.
- Zen Peacemakers . These folks need to visit every place in the United States that’s hurting right now.
- Continue with Calm or enroll in Headspace.
- Recite the Buddhist prayer of loving-kindness
Buddhist prayer of loving-kindness:
May I be happy,
May I be safe,
May I be peaceful and at ease.
May you be happy,
May you be safe,
May you be peaceful and at ease.
May all beings be happy,
May all beings be safe,
May all beings be peaceful and at ease.